Salary: 30000.00 - 40000.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Special Educational Needs Teacher
A Special Educational Needs School in Haringey are looking for experienced, compassionate, inspiring and motivated fully Qualified PMLD Teacher to join their Ofsted ‘Good’ School this September.
The SEN School is for students aged 11 – 19 years of age and cater for students with a wide range of general, moderate and complex needs, this includes SLD, PMLD, ASD and Global Delay.
The Special Needs School have excellent purpose-built facilities to support the learning and development of students, providing a range of specialised individual programmes.
As a SEN Teacher of PMLD, you will be expected to have:
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Experience teaching pupils with Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
* The ability to plan, prepare and implement engaging lessons using differentiation and tailoring in relation to the needs of the students
* Confidence to line manage the SEN Teaching Assistants working with you
* An ability to liaise with parents, other teachers, support staff and therapists
* Experience in creating, following, implementing and reviewing EHCPs and IEPs
This is an extremely rewarding position at a brilliant SEN School for an exceptional Special Educational Needs Teacher to make an impact on the students they teach so they may grow and achieve their potential.
If you are an outstanding SEN Teacher looking for a great opportunity to join a supportive school, then we want to hear from you!
Click apply today.
We look forward to working with you
Sender Reference: 1196608728
Display Reference: 213744370
Advertiser Type: Agency
Employment Type: Permanent